Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Piece of History 500 Club - Jim Thome Bat Card

I remember when Upper Deck first introduced the A Piece of History 500 Club Bat cards featuring every member of the 500 Home Run Club. Since its initial release, several players have joined the 500 Home Run Club. Upper Deck has recently produced an A Piece of History 500 Club bat card for several players, including Jim Thome. I had been watching this card on ebay for a while and was even outbid once. I saw it at my local card shop about a week ago and was happy to spend $10 for this great looking card.





While I would love to collect all of the A Piece of History 500 Club cards, most are way out of my price range. I do however plan on collecting a bat card of every member of the 500 Home Run Club. So far I only have 6 of the 25 members. I have Thome, Griffey, Thomas, Sosa, Sheffield, and Jackson. If anyone has any bat cards of 500 Home Run Club members that they would be willing to trade, please let me know. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment