Saturday, November 21, 2009

Trade with a Troll (The Collective Troll that is)

I recently completed my first trade with the Troll (Hopefully, the first of many, as his note indicated). If you are reading this Troll, your stuff is on its way. Notice I said stuff, and not just cards. Sorry for the delay. I wanted to get your package mailed the day after Veteran's Day, but I wasn't able to before I had to go out of town, so it went earlier this week. You should be getting it soon. Here is what I got from the Troll.

2008 Upper Deck - Brandon Webb Season Highlights, Eric Byrnes, and Chris Burke

2008 Upper Deck Masterpieces - Brandon Webb (I love the look of these cards!)

2008 Upper Deck Starquest - Randy Johnson

2008 Upper Deck Masterpieces - Randy Johnson

2007 Ultimate Collection America's Pastime Jersey Card of Randy Johnson 02/75

The Ultimate Jersey card of Randy Johnson is the only Ultimate card I own right now. That stuff is way out of my price range. Thanks for a great trade Troll! Looking forward to many more!

1 comment:

  1. Send me your address i have a ton of stuff for you!

    ReplyDelete