Saturday, December 19, 2009

Night Owl just doubled my Max Scherzer collection

Night Owl and I just completed a trade. I sent him a numbered Ishii card and some random Dodgers and he set me 3 Rookie Cards plus some random Diamondbacks. His random stack of D-Backs included 6 Max Scherzer cards. Scherzer was recently traded by the D-Backs to the Detroit Tigers as part of the three team trade that sent Curtis Granderson to the Yankees. I'm going to miss Max and so I decided to feature the 6 Scherzer cards that Night Owl sent as a tribute along with the 3 Rookie Cards that were the actual trade. Thanks Night Owl!

2009 Topps



2009 Topps Chrome XFRACTOR - the scan does not do this card justice. It looks awesome!



2008 Upper Deck Masterpieces  - Rookie Card



2009 Goudey



2009 Allen & Ginter National Pride



2008 Stadium Club - Rookie Card



1989 Topps - Sandy Alomar Jr. Rookie Card - Sandy won the 1990 American League Rookie of the Year Award



1982 Topps Traded - Steve Sax Rookie Card - Steve won the 1982 National League Rookie of the Year Award



1980 Topps - Rick Sutcliffe Rookie Card - Rick won the 1979 National League Rookie of the Year Award


1 comment:

  1. Wow. It's there already. I think that's the quickest trade I've ever pulled off.

    ReplyDelete