Saturday, March 6, 2010

Cards from a fellow D-Backs fan. Thanks Moe!

It's been a while since my last post. Things have been busy, but I'm excited to get back to the blog. Moe of the blog My 2008 Topps Set Blog was kind enough to send me some cards I needed for my 2010 Card Collecting Goals. He sent me some D-Backs that I needed, 2 Brandon Webb cards I didn't have and a card for my Multiple Bat collection. Here are some of my favorites. Thanks Moe! 

Brad Halsey


Greg Smith


JD Closser


Bernard Gilkey


Mark Johnson


Ronnie Merrill


2004 Donruss Classics Brandon Webb


2007 Allen & Ginter Brandon Webb Dick Perez Scetch Card


1991 Donruss Jose Uribe

3 comments:

  1. I noticed you need a Rafael Palmeiro GU Bat card for your 500 home run collection. I've got one for you. Contact me through my blog, sandiegocardres.blogspot.com, we can work out a trade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://s886.photobucket.com/albums/ac63/wackysoft/For%20Trade/?action=view&current=07-04-2009052612PM.jpg

    is the card...

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem! Glad you liked them! Go D-Backs!

    moe.

    ReplyDelete