Monday, May 17, 2010

Box Break: 2010 Topps National Chicle Retail Blaster

I had some time to kill on Saturday, so I picked up a 2010 Topps National Chicle Retail Blaster at Target. The blaster has 8 packs, oops sorry "7 packs plus one extra pack".  Not sure how I feel about National Chicle. Some of the cards are awesome and then some are just awful. I definitely like the retro stars the best. Here are the contents of my 8 packs. I will identify my favorite card out of each pack.

Pack 1 favorite card - Victor Martinez


Pack 2 favorite card - Bob Gibson



Pack 3 favorite card - Ichiro


Pack 4 favorite card - Yovani Gallardo



Pack 5 favorite card - Richie Ashburn



Pack 6 favorite card - Stan Musial


Pack 7 favorite card - Jayson Werth


Pack 8 favorite card - Carlos Lee



3 comments:

  1. I want some Chicle! Still haven't found any, but I'm buying some when I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not Victor Martinez in the first pack, it's Craig Biggio trying to hide his identity in a Boston uniform.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg Manzella, Werth and Lee! My favorites!! Other than Pence.

    ReplyDelete