Monday, July 26, 2010

Trade with Crinkly Wrappers - 2010 Topps and D-Backs

Ted from the blog Crinkly Wrappers offered up some 2010 Topps cards for trade. I sent him my needs list for Series 2 and he responded big time by knocking off 50 cards that I needed. Now I only need 12 cards to finish Series 2. In our correspondence prior to the trade he asked if I needed any cards from Series 1. I told him that I wasn't going after that set because I had only bought a few packs here and there. To my surprise, Ted included 136 out of the 330 cards from Series 1, all in order. I went through the other cards that I had already from Series 1 and now I only need 108 cards to complete Series 1. Ted also included a few Diamondbacks cards. Here are a few of my favorite D-Backs, there were just too many Topps cards to scan. Ted, you went above and beyond man. Sorry for the delayed response. I've been trying to find cards to send you in return. I wasn't expecting all the extra cards. Expect a package or two from me in the next couple of days. Thanks Ted!

2010 Topps Opening Day EDWIN JACKSON


2010 Topps Opening Day JUSTIN UPTON and STEPHEN DREW


2010 Topps National Chicle CHRIS YOUNG and JUSTIN UPTON


2006 Justifiable MICAH OWINGS 


2009 Topps 206 Bronze STEPHEN DREW

No comments:

Post a Comment