Sunday, January 16, 2011

Pack Break: 2010 Topps Update

I bought a pack of 2010 Topps Update Series at Wal-Mart about a week before Christmas. Believe it or not, I pulled my first and only Stephen Strasburg card out of this pack. Not exactly sure how I missed out on Strasburgmania. Oh well. Here are the highlights of the pack.

Three All-Star cards: Hanley Ramirez, Andre Ethier, and Rafeal Frucal 


A couple of rookie cards: Omar Beltre and Brian Matusz


J.J. Putz - The Arizona Diamondbacks recently signed Putz to a two year deal. 


More Tales of the Game - Cleverly titled "There's No Tying in Baseball"


Legendary Lineage - Walter Johnson and Stephen Strasburg

1 comment:

  1. Shoot me an e-mail when you can, I've got a couple of Webbs and a trade idea or two I'd like to run by you. Couldn't find your e-mail address anywhere.

    Thanks,

    Greg

    plaschkethysweaterisargyle@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete