Saturday, June 4, 2011

Some more recent eBay purchaces.

I got the 3 cards below from the same eBay seller in order to save on shipping. When I spread out the shipping costs among them, I ended up get each one for about $3.00. So let's see what I got.

2005 Topps Chrome Update Micah Owings FY RC Auto - Micah is back with the D-Backs this year, after spending the last two seasons with the Reds.


2007 UD Masterpeices Strokes of Genius Micah Owings Auto - Check out the difference in Micah's signatures. His 2005 Chrome Update autograph is just his initials, while this card features a much more detailed signature. I wonder what made him change.


2010 Upper Deck Justin upton Game Jersey - I've always really liked these jersey cards (2010 UD) for some reason. I like the red jersey piece and I like the fact that he is wearing a red jersey in the picture.

2 comments:

  1. MEGA RARE 6 PIECE BAT CARD HORNSBY TRUE 1/1...

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4125.m73&item=260789692283

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's usually the other way around. The more established the player gets, the worse their signature becomes.

    ReplyDelete