Sunday, July 8, 2012

More Birthday Cards

Here is the 2012 Topps Series 2 Jumbo Pack that my boys got me for my birthday.

First up are the first half of the base cards. The Upton wasn't the first card in the pack, but it was nice to get a D-Backs card.




Next up are the inserts. I didn't get a relic or an auto but I got one of the black parallels, so I was happy with that.









These next 5 cards followed the inserts. As a D-Backs fan I was thrilled to see 3 D-Dacks cards in a row. I don't think I've ever come accross 3 cards in the same pack of the same team all in a row, let alone cards from my favorite team. I'm highlighting the other 2 cards as well because they all feature some sort of celebration, which I really like as well.






Next up are the rest of the base cards.



2 comments: