Thursday, September 20, 2012

Autograph Recap From Last Nights D-Backs Game

Last night I took my two oldest boys and we went to the Diamondbacks game. We went early to get a good spot for autographs and it paid off. Adam Eaton got called up to the Majors about two weeks ago and has been doing really well and is a lot of fun to watch. He came out and signed for a while. I didn't have a card for him to sign so we had him sign our ticket stubs. Not ideal, but it turned out that he got his first RBI in the game, so that is kinda cool.

 
Then right before the game was about to start, Paul Goldschmidt came over and signed about 6 autographs. He signed a 2012 Gypsy Queen card for each of my boys. You can tell that he was in a hurry, but still a great success and my boys were really excited.

1 comment: