Thursday, November 8, 2012

TTM Success: Nick Offerman

I was surprised to see a large rigid envelope in my mailbox today. I hoped it was an autograph, but I had no idea who it might be from. The Sherman Oaks, CA address didn't give it away. I opened it up and was pleasently surprised to see that it was from Nick offerman, the actor that plays Ron Swanson on NBC's Parks and Recreation. I'm a fan of the show and a fan of Offermans. I'm not sure exactly when I sent the email requesting an autograph, but it was probably about a month ago. Offerman is a big Cubs fan and I mentioned that in my email. I love how he inscribed the photo!

3 comments:

  1. awesome! I'm definitely going to give this a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only way to truly appreciate this is by eating all the bacon and eggs you have.

    Very nice piece.

    ReplyDelete