Friday, January 4, 2013

Is it a rainbow if it's only 4 cards?

I made a purchase from the new COMC.com before the end of the year to take advantage of free shipping. I picked up a few cards to help me complete a trade two years in the making and I picked up several cards that I needed to help me either finish or start a few projects.

Up first are two cards of Ryan Roberts from 2006 Topps '52 set that help me complete a small rainbow. I picked up the base and the chrome version numbered to 1952 to go with the chrome refractor version numbered to 552 and the gold chrome refractor version numbered to 52 that I already had.
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I consider 2-5 parallels a "run" and anything 6 or more that is colorful a "rainbow."

    I mention the colorful just because I don't consider the different backed cards a rainbow.

    But that's just my definition.

    ReplyDelete