Friday, January 18, 2013

Trade with Moe (My 2008 Topps Set blog): Part 3

Moe, of the blog My 2008 Topps Set Blog, not only sent me a stack of Brandon Webb cards that I needed and bunch of other great D-Backs cards, but he also sent some other cards for my collection. Thanks again Moe!

First up are a couple of cards for my Cards Featuring Awards collection.


Next, a couple of Dan Wilson cards. My name is Dan Wilson, so it's just a given that I have to collect him! I love the 1991 Upper Deck card and I'm not sure I had ever even seen it before!



Next, some Ken Griffey Jr goodness! Griffey has always been my favorite player. I took a few years off from the hobby and when I initially came back I didn't really focus on Griffey (or Piazza, my second favorite player), but now I'm starting to want to focus on them again! I've got to put together a list of the cards I already have. That will be my next project.








Finally, Moe added a couple of Piazza cards. Awesome!






1 comment:

  1. You're welcome. I figured you or your boys wouldn't mind a few more Dan Wilson cards.

    moe.

    ReplyDelete