Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter: 2013 Gypsy Queen and Opening Day

I got a few cards for Easter this year. I got a Value Pack of 2013 Gypsy Queen that has the 3 packs and 3 framed parallel cards and I got two jumbo packs of 2013 Topps Opening Day. I'm going to show off the entire contents of the Gypsy Queen value pack, but just the inserts from the Opening Day.

First up are the three framed parallel cards. I think these cards look great and I'd be willing to trade these for D-Backs, so just let me know.




Pack #1 only contained 5 cards, but that's because one of them was a jersey card of Alex Gordon. I can't tell if the swatch is from a jersey or patch. I'm leaning towards patch. This is also up for trade if you have a D-Backs relic from this set. just let me know.






Pack #2 contained a Roy Halladay No-Hitters card, a Profar rookie, and a Josh Hamilton mini.







Pack three contained B.J. Upton and a bunch of retired stars including a Sliding Stars card of my favorite all-time player Ken Griffey Jr.







 Here are the inserts from the two 2013 Topps Opening Day jumbo packs. The Baxter mascot card has already been traded to my son. I think he's going to try to get it signed tomorrow at Opening Day.







6 comments:

  1. I'm going to grab some of these soon.

    I'll trade for the Santana blanco if I get some DBax.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to pick up some packs. Will pick up the Yankees team set off ebay. Love the Clemente card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That framed Santana would look real good in Ohio !

    I haven't seen any yet, but I didn't get out this week-end.

    I have a stack of cards waiting in line to get out to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dbacks huh? I'd really like to have that Smoltz...

    ReplyDelete
  5. any chance you could add that pedroia and the duke to our current trade?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to start buying into this set and I'll trade you all all the D-Backs you want for that Clemente and Griffey. Also Checkout and follow my blog bro i'll be sharing some of my sweet collection coming up soon http://truschoolsports.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete