Saturday, March 9, 2013

Trade with Plain Grey Swatch

Roy, of the blog Plain Grey Swatch saw my post about the 2013 Topps red border parallel cards that Pat from Hot Corner Cards sent me a few weeks ago and left a comment saying that he had a few more of the D-Backs red parallels for me. We worked out a quick trade and Roy sent me the red parallels along with a couple of blue parallels and some other great Diamondbacks cards. Check out a sampling of what he sent!

First up, the 2013 Topps red parallels. These cards look fantastic since they go perfectly with the D-Backs colors! I'm definitely going to try to complete the team set!




Next up are the blue parallels. Not as pleasing to the eye as the red parallels, but I still really like them, especially the Eaton! He's really fun to watch and could be the nicest person in all of baseball!



Finally, here are just a few of the other great D-Backs cards that Roy sent! Thanks Roy!

A Brandon Webb card that I needed! This makes 263 different Webb's in my collection!


Another Topps parallel set that I would love to complete the D-Backs team set in!


This is the gold parallel numbered on the back to 2001.


Miguel Montero RC!


No comments:

Post a Comment