Friday, July 26, 2013

eBay Pick-Up: Lot of 6 Autographed D-Backs Cards

I had been watching a lot of 6 autographed D-Backs cards for a few months. The seller had a Buy-It-Now price of $14.95 with free shipping, which is a good price, but I just couldn't pull the trigger. The lot went to another final day of a 30 day listing and the seller dropped the price to $9.95 with free shipping so I bought it and couldn't be happier!

The first three cards are awesome and are well worth the price of the lot. The Finley card goes nicely with the other 2005 Prime Patches cards in my collection! It's always nice to add a Webb card to my PC that I didn't already have. The Montero looks way better in person than in the scan! The Chris Owings card is nice but I'm not a big fan of non-licensed stuff so might try to move it. Medders spent parts of a couple of seasons with the D-Backs and that is my only auto of him. Ansman never made it to the big leagues, but it's still an okay card.









1 comment: