Sunday, October 6, 2013

4 Baseball Cards from an Antique Mall

Last week end, maybe the weekend before that, I can't remember, I went to an Antique Mall called The Brass Armadillo. The way it's set up is that different sellers have booths and they sell all sorts of antiques and collectibles. They were celebrating their 15th anniversary and so everything was 15% off. I waled around for about 30 minutes and came away with 4 cards. Two Brandon Webb cards that I needed, a Paul Goldschmidt and a 1997 Bowman Travis Lee parallel. The Webb cards were $0.99 each and the other two were $1 each, so after the 15% off they each cost about $0.85.





1 comment:

  1. Woah. I'm shocked that someone who has an antique store booth would keep it updated enough to have 2013 cards in there.

    ReplyDelete