Thursday, January 30, 2014

eBay Pick-Up: 2013 Five Star Jim Palmer Auto

Before I get to my recent eBay pickup I want to plug a couple of things.

First, I want your nominations for Best New Blog of 2013, Best Post of 2013, and Top Blogger.

Next, if you want in on the 2013 Allen & Ginter lot (22 Relics and 2 Autos) I've got up for sale, it's now $55 shipped.

Alright, now onto the eBay pick-up. One of my 2014 Card Collecting Goals was to add 5 Hall of Fame autographs to my collection. Earlier this month I used my eBay Bucks on this 2013 Five Star Jim Palmer Auto.


Cakes spent his entire career with the Baltimore Orioles. There are several bloggers that are Orioles fans. Here are a few you should checkout. Eutaw Street Cardboard, foul bunt, and Orioles Card "O" the Day.



2 comments:

  1. Sweet. I picked up the Christmas Card of this one a while ago. The face and arm look a little weird, but still a nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love 2013 Topps Five Star. I just targeted the Palmer on my sniper program. Hopefully I'll find on in my price range over the next few days.

    ReplyDelete