Sunday, February 2, 2014

Cards from Hot Corner Cards - Part 1

I heard there was a football game today... but all I know is that pitchers and catchers report in 4 days.

All joking aside, I'm hosting a Super Bowl party again this year and I'm looking forward to a great game, plus there is going to be a commercial for 24: Live Another Day which premieres May 5th!

If you haven't already voted for Best New Blog of 2013, Best Post of 2013, and Top Blogger; make sure you do so now. Speaking of awards, I got an amazing package yesterday from Pat of the blog, Hot Corner Cards, in which he included 3 cards for my Cards Featuring Awards Collection. He sent a bunch of awesome cards that I will show off over the next couple of posts. Thanks Pat!

If you're interested I priced out all the Allen & Ginter relics and autographs individually.




No comments:

Post a Comment