Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Cards from Hot Corner Cards - Part 2

If you haven't already voted for Best New Blog of 2013, Best Post of 2013, and Top Blogger; make sure you do so now. Click here to vote. You can vote through tomorrow, February 5th. I got an amazing package the other day from Pat of the blog, Hot Corner Cards. He sent a bunch of awesome cards that I'm showing off over several posts. Thanks Pat!

I'm not usually a fan of non-licensed products, but I think Panini did a good job with these cards. The Cody Ross and the Martin Prado hide the missing logos well.



This Goldschmidt looks awesome! The scan does not do the card justice. I hadn't come across any of the red parallels yet and was blown away! 


Pat also sent this 2013 Topps Chasing History Paul Goldschmidt card. Goldschmidt had an RBI in 8 straight games in June, matching a team record. I love the photo. You can see the pine tar on his shoulder from wear his bat hits his jersey when he's in the batters box. 

No comments:

Post a Comment