Sunday, February 9, 2014

Prize Package from The Dutch Card Guy

The Dutch Card Guy recently held a contest that involved commenting on his blog. He put up some great prizes and I went all in; commenting on every post. So did a few other bloggers. Even if I hadn't won a prize I would have come a way a winner. Jeroen has an AMAZING collection! He collects pitchers. Glavine, Kershaw, Blyleven, Rivera, Sabathia, and Verlander. If you haven't seen his collection, you've got to check it out. I spent so much time reading his blog, that I became infatuated with pitchers as well. I think that's why I ended up picking this Tim Lincecum card as my prize.


Jeroen sent me some D-Backs as well.

It's been a long time since I've seen Valverde like this.


I wasn't actively collecting when this Bowman Heritage set came out, so I'm drawn to it whenever I come across one.


I need to start officially collecting Travis Lee.


I can't help but show each and every Paul Goldschmidt card that I get because they are all awesome, although I should be showing them off here


Curt Schilling announced this past week that he has cancer. Sad news and I wish him the best. 


This Matt Williams Pacific Invincible card is awesome!
 

Thanks for the contest and all the great extras Jeroen!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for participating Wilson. I had fun and hope you had as well !!

    ReplyDelete