Monday, March 3, 2014

Cards from Bob Walk the Plank

Matt, of the blog Bob Walk the Plank, emailed me about a trade recently. He said he had some D-Backs cards and specifically a few numbered Paul Goldschmidt cards that I might like. I told him I was interested and he sent me a pretty amazing package! Matt collects the Pirates and so I've got to find some nice Pirates cards to send his way!

If you aren't following Bob Walk the Plank, go ahead and do it right now before looking at the awesome cards that Matt sent me.

Alright, now that you're following Bob Walk the Plank, take a look at some of the amazing cards that Matt sent.

Here is not one, not two, but three versions of Goldschmidt's 2013 Topps Update All-Star card, including the base, emerald, and black version which is numbered to 62!




Matt also sent the base version of the 2013 Archives Paul Goldschmidt as well as the gold parallel which is numbered to 199! 



Matt also included this 1971 mini insert of Goldschmidt as well! 


I was blown away by the Goldschmidt's but Matt didn't stop there. He included a bunch of other fantastic D-Backs including: 

a Stephen Drew gold parallel numbered Rookie Card,


a Brandon McCarthy auto, my first Brandon McCarthy auto of any kind,


and this AMAZING Brandon Webb gold parallel numbered 16/24!


Thank you so much Matt for the awesome cards!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked the cards! I found some more Dbacks stuff last night.

    ReplyDelete