Sunday, August 24, 2014

2003 Topps T205 minis for sale/trade

I've got some 2003 Topps T205 mini cards that I'm looking to move. The backs vary between Polar Bear (17), Drum (2), Brooklyn (3), Sovereign (2), Honest (3), Sweet Caporal (1), and Piedmont (2). If you want to know specifics let me know. There are 30 cards. The first person to offer $15 shipped gets the lot. That's $0.50 per card. If nobody offers $15 today, then $10 shipped, or $0.30 per card, on Monday, August 25th takes the lot. If nobody offer $10 by Tuesday, then I'll be open to trade offers for the lot.

I'm not really interested in trading individual cards only because I can't afford to pay shipping on 10 different trade packages right now. Sorry.

Let me know if you're interested.
































No comments:

Post a Comment