Monday, December 8, 2014

I got Zippy Zapped!

I was Zippy Zapped by Kenny, of the blog Torren' Up Cards


He sent me three custom packs of 2014 Bowman Chrome.


Let's take a look at each pack!

The first pack I opened had two baseball cards and six Coyotes hockey cards. 

The minor league Adam Eaton card is really cool. If he had stayed with the D-Backs I could see myself making him a Player Collection. Daniel Palka spent 2014 in Single A. he only hit .248 but did have 22 home runs.


The Coyotes are my favorite hockey team, but hockey is my least favorite of the four major sports. I should really start watching it more!


Pack #2 had three 2009 Topps Ticket to Stardom cards including a perforated parallel of Jon Garland that doesn't really show in the scan...


...three prospect/minor league D-Backs cards...


...and a Chris Young Topps Attacks card. 


Pack #3 had 10 different 2013 Topps Mini D-Backs cards...


... a Bowman Chrome mini of Chris Owings...


...and 2014 Bowman Chrome cards of Addison Russell and Chris Owings. 



Tons of great cards! Thanks Kenny! 

2 comments:

  1. Somehow the fact that Max Scherzer came up through Arizona's farm system eluded me.

    ReplyDelete