Sunday, January 4, 2015

2015 Trades

One of my 2015 Card Collecting Goals is to keep track of my trades. I've traded with many bloggers, readers, YouTubers, and friends over the years, but I've haven't kept track. I'm going to keep a record of all my trades in 2015.

January 2, 2015 - Trade with Michael of the blog Nomo's Sushi Platter.
January 9, 2015 - Trade with Shane of the blog Shoebox Legends
January 14, 2015 - Trade with the blog Lifetime Topps Project
January 17, 2015 - Package from YouTuber Nathaniel Go

4 comments:

  1. This is a good idea. Have set some cards aside for you, so I hope to make the list at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'd love to thin out my stack of Diamondbacks on you sometime, so drop me a line if/when you wanna trade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Daniel, if you're interested I just posted some Diamondbacks on my Blog that you might like:
    http://subjectiveandarbitrary.blogspot.com/2015/07/sorting-out-arizona-diamonbacks.html

    ReplyDelete