Sunday, January 11, 2015

Contest Winnings from YouTuber WeskerGriff

I know a couple of other bloggers that are on YouTube as well, but I'm not aware of many. If you are on YouTube, please comment below so I can subscribe to your channel.

If you are already on YouTube or want to check it out for the first time, go follow two YouTubers for sure; Daniel Wilson (that's me) and WeskerGriff.

Truthfully, there are a ton of other great YouTubers out there, but you can start with just those two.

WeskerGriff is a big Philadelphia sports fan (Phillies, Sixers, Eagles, Flyers) and he also collects the Baltimore Orioles. He sends out TTM requests as well.

He recently held a contest and I was one of the winners!

I won a Tristar Authenticated 8 x 10 photo autographed by Bud Norris when he was with the Houston Astros.


Norris has been pitching in the big leagues since 2009, but 2014 was his best season. He went 15-8 with a 3.65 ERA with the Orioles.

No comments:

Post a Comment