Thursday, February 5, 2015

Take my inserts and send me your base 2015 Topps

I want to try something. It may go well and it may not. I want to put together the 2015 Topps base set, but I don't want to buy any more packs/boxes. One blaster box is enough for me.

I'm sure there are some of you out there that have doubles of the base cards or simply don't care about the base cards, so leave a comment below claiming an insert card or cards and all I ask is that you send me the designated number of 2015 Topps base cards.

For example, if you want the Adam Jones 1st Home Run card, claim it in the comments below and send me 10 random 2015 Topps base cards.

If you want all 3 Jackie Robinson cards, leave a comment below and send me 75 random 2015 Topps base cards.

If you comment, also list a team and I'll send you a few random cards from that team.

10 base cards - Jones


10 base cards - Soler


10 base cards - Votto


10 base cards - Howard


25 base cards Robinson archtypes


25 base cards - Robinson NL MVP in 1949


25 base cards - Robinson Call to the Hall
 

20 base cards - FP Meb Keflezighi


20 base cards - FP Agnes McKee


15 base cards - Spahn

15 base cards - Cabrera

15 base cards - Foil Stroman


10 base cards - Cespedes/Rice

 

15 base cards - Strawberry


1 comment:

  1. I'll send 75 base cards for all three Robinsons. Tigers are my team. :) Looking forward to the trade!

    ReplyDelete