Sunday, April 19, 2015

Catching Up

It's been about a week since my last post and I've got some catching up to do.

I'm going to break this post up into three parts: Goldschmidt, Ricky Russo, and TTMs.

Goldschmidt - Here are two recent ebay pick-ups for my Paul Goldschmidt collection.











Ricky Russo - Ricky is one of the most generous YouTubers out there and his videos are a lot of fun to watch because of his personality. He breaks a lot of high end boxes from all the major sports. He's had a couple of contests that I've won recently (He usually picks 10-12 winners.) He also sent me a Panini redemption code just because.





TTMs - These were all sent out the same day, about 2 and a half weeks ago and they all came back this past week. 




4 comments:

  1. Of the autographs, I'm most impressed with the Commish and the Five Star beauty! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff. Love the Goldschmidts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Five Star Goldschmidt looks very nice. He is off to a fast start this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man that Goldschmidt patch is insanely good. Congrats on those TTM successes as well.

    BTW, if you're open to trading that NT Ramirez I'd love a shot at it.

    ReplyDelete