Wednesday, July 15, 2015

I got Zippy Zapped! Part #2

Here is part 2 of my recent Zippy Zapping from Kenny, of the blog Torren' Up Cards.

The T206 card Kenny sent me was sandwiched in between a bunch of sweet D-Backs cards! Thanks again Kenny!

Let's start off with a couple of cards of the starting N.L. first baseman from yesterdays All-Star game.


Goldy reached base twice and scored the first N.L. run. 


A.J. Pollock made his all-star debut last night and he made a nice catch in center field. 


Next up are two horizontal purple Toys-R-Us 2015 Topps variations! 



An Archie Bradley RC! Hopefully Bradley gets better soon and finds his way back into the rotation. 


This card is really cool looking! I did some research and found that Marcus Wilson was a 2nd round draft pick in 2014. 


The final two cards are both from 2015 Bowman and are of players that are having good seasons. Ziegler is 14-16 in Save opportunities this season. 


This is my first Yasmany Tomas card.


2 comments:

  1. Pollock Is a beast.I'll be adding some of his cards to the old collection soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge Pollock fan too. Very underrated.

    ReplyDelete