Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Care package from 2 x 3 heroes

In my post yesterday I mentioned that on Monday I had gotten 3 care packages. One was from Julie of A Cracked Bat, which I shared yesterday and the other from a blogger was from Jeff of the blog 2 x 3 Heroes. Jeff had asked for my address so I had a heads up, He said he had a couple of Paul Goldschmidt Chipz he wanted to send me.


I know not everyone likes the Chipz, but I enjoy them, at least the D-Backs ones, which include Goldschmidt and Patrick Corbin. There are lots of different parallels and I didn't have either of these, so thanks Jeff!

Jeff didn't stop there though. His pwe was packed full of Diamondbacks goodness.

Here are a couple of the cards he sent.

First up is a nice Prizm Goldschmidt card. I don't even miss the logos on this card.


A Starquest parallel of the great Randy Johnson.  


This 2001 Donruss Elite card of Luis Gonzalez is great. It doesn't scan well because of the silver shine, but trust me it's awesome. I love those uniforms! Speaking of D-Backs uniforms, the D-Backs are unveiling new uniforms later this week. Should be interesting.


Thanks again Jeff for the Chipz and the cards! 

4 comments:

  1. What's up with the whole NL West getting me unis? Would love to see y'all go back to the A on the hat and more purple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colors aren't changing, so it will be interesting to see how different they will actually be.

      Delete
  2. What's up with the whole NL West getting me unis? Would love to see y'all go back to the A on the hat and more purple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always liked the purple and turquoise highlights. Very Southwestern. Not enough purple in baseball.

    ReplyDelete