Saturday, January 30, 2016

2015 Topps Update Paul Goldschmidt All-Star Stitches

I like relic cards that feature a relic from a specific game or event. So the All-Star Stitches cards that Topps puts out every year in their Update set are right up my alley.

I'm working on the 2011 Topps Update All-Star Stitches set because I attended that All-Star Game. For the other years I try to pick up the Diamondbacks players.

I've wanted to pick up the Paul Goldschmidt and A.J. Pollock from the 2015 set for a while, but the prices on ebay were just higher than I wanted to pay.But my patience paid off, literally.

I picked up this 2015 Topps Update Paul Goldschmidt All-Star Stitches card off ebay for $3.85 shipped.


















I still need to pick up the A.J. Pollock. Let me know if anyone has it for trade.

Anyone else out there a fan of the All-Star Stitches jersey cards?

No comments:

Post a Comment