Monday, October 23, 2017

Mike Piazza

Since I recently organized my Ken Griffey Jr. collection I decided that I would conquer my Mike Piazza collection next. 

While I've organized and counted both my Griffey and Piazza collections, I haven't actually put together a list of cards in either collection. This will take some time.

As of the writing of this post I have 574 different Mike Piazza cards, with another 23 Piazza cards to sort through. For my Griffey collection I have 915 different cards with a stack of 56 cards to go through. 

I picked up four Mike Piazza cards this past Saturday from the 15/$1 boxes at my LCS. I actually needed three of them.





1 comment:

  1. The world would be a better place if every card shop had a 15/$1 bin. Glad you were able to find some cards for your Piazza collection.

    ReplyDelete